The weather is getting nicer (finally), so Sqwatch is inviting you to join him in exploring some of the sustainable features on UW's Seattle campus! Not only can you discover some new spots on campus, all you have to do is take a few selfies along the way to earn a Sqwatch tote bag!
To join the Sqwatch Quest and earn your tote bag, there are only a few simple things you have to do.
- Follow us on Instagram (@sustainableUW) or Facebook (UW Sustainability). You can post your pics on either one (but if you're using Instagram, you'll need to have a public profile).
- Check out our "Sustainable Campus Walking Tour” map at sustainability.uw.edu/walking-tour (or stop by the UW Sustainability office in Gerberding Hall B40 for a paper copy of the map)
- Take a picture of yourself at any four spots from the Walking Tour.
- Post the pics on Instagram with the hashtag #SqwatchQuest and tag @sustainableUW OR post the pics on the UW Sustainability Facebook page.
- Enjoy your Sqwatch tote bag!
You have until the end of May to post your pictures - contest will end on June 1. When you've posted your pics we'll message you with details on how to pick up your tote bag, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy the quest!
*Per Instagram rules, we must mention that this contest is no way sponsored, or associated with Instagram, Inc. By entering, entrants confirm they are 13+ years of age, release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram’s term of use.*